Belvoir Andover manager wins Come Dine with Me
Natasha Conti, lettings manager at Belvoir Andover, has proven herself to be the host with the most, winning Channel 4’s hit TV show Come Dine with Me.
“Since the show aired last month it has been a real talking point with landlords and tenants, especially when I’m out doing viewings,” says Natasha.
“I love cooking but have to admit that I don’t take it very seriously. When I saw an advertisement for people to apply for Come Dine with Me in Salisbury I just thought I’d give it a go. There were several interview stages, including telephone interviews and a camera test at home, so I was delighted to get through.
“All the contestants were given £125 for food, but I spent much more. I also spent ages on my after-dinner entertainment, which was an indoor summer fete, complete with home-made bunting, a paddling pool, a whack the rat game and fun prizes.
“My menu consisted of things I’ve made before, but each dish must be given an individual twist so you can’t just copy something from a recipe book.
“I was totally surprised to win. The prize was a thousand pounds, and as I love to spend I blew it all on clothes, going out for meals and having a good time!”
Greg Greatbatch, joint owner of Belvoir Andover says: “Natasha has only been a part of our lettings team for about ten months, but she does a great job and has a very bubbly personality so none of us were surprised when she won the competition. In addition, we were all highly delighted that she managed to park the Belvoir branded car outside her house and get it seen on the programme several times!”
Natasha’s winning menu…
Summer scallops – grilled scallops in a creamy tomato sauce
Venison roulade with roasted vegetables and pesto sauce
Tasha’s tangy tarts – lemon curd tarts topped with meringue
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 140+ franchises nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011 and Gold in 2010.
· Belvoir won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFE Agent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFE Agent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information please contact Andrea McHugh at Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438/07940 930 331 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org