News By Tag
News By Location
First – Rate Juried Art Festival Returns to San Marco
More than 100 artists will transform historic San Marco into an outdoor art gallery with original fine artwork on display and for sale. The artistic media include paintings, life size sculptures, photography, glass, jewelry, and mixed media.
A vast array of original handmade art, priced to suit all budgets, will be on display and for sale during this two-day art event, transforming historic downtown San Marco into an outdoor art gallery. The artistic media includes paintings, life-size sculptures, photography, mixed media, ceramics, functional art and jewelry.
“Our jury process is very selective, this is how we ensure a diverse and eclectic mix of styles and media that appeal to a broad variety of art enthusiasts and collectors,”
The artists are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants based on quality and diversity by an independent panel of expert judges. The event appeals to people of all ages including families, art enthusiasts, as well as serious art buyers looking to add to their collections
Partial List of Artists:
Diana Ahrens – Trion, GA – Mixed Media
Jennifer Ardolino – Crystal River, FL – Watercolors
Robin Aronson – Jacksonville, FL – Jewelry
David Edmund – Tampa, FL – Paintings
Joseph Ferris – Boca Raton, FL – Metal Sculptures
Lynda Keen – St. Augustine, FL – Jewerly
Dana Shirley & Valerie Thomas – Chagrin Falls, OH – Jewelry
Loretta Youngman – Ormond Beach, FL – Acrylic Paintings
· San Marco Art Festival
· Saturday & Sunday, November 17 – 18, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
· Located on San Marco Blvd.
· Free Admission
· Juried outdoor art showcase
· Original Art Handmade in America
· 100 artists from 30 different states
· Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $25 to $30,000
· Artists are hand-selected by an independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
· All artists are on site for duration of festival
· Vast array of artistic media:
o Life Size Sculptures
o Handmade jewelry
o Mixed Media
· Show producer Howard Alan and various artists are available for advance interviews.
· Photos of art festivals, participating artists and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at email@example.com or 954-592-8500.
About Howard Alan Events, Ltd.:
Howard Alan Events, a Florida-based company, develops and presents art and craft shows throughout the country. For the past 25 years, Howard Alan Events has produced some of the nation’s finest juried art shows, including more than 40 venues each year such as the Downtown Aspen Art Festival (Aspen, CO), Beaver Creek Art Festival (Beaver Creek, CO), Chicago Tribune North Michigan Avenue Art Festival (Chicago, IL), and the Las Olas Art Fairs, (Fort Lauderdale, FL). Several shows are ranked in the top 100 art fairs in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine. For additional information on the San Marco Festival of the Arts and other Howard Alan Events art and craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-746-6615.