News By Tag
News By Location
5 Tips On Achieving Stunning Winter Wedding Photos
Winter is almost upon us and this is traditionally a quieter time for Cheshire wedding photographers such as peterwynnephotography.co.uk. But the colder weather and shorter days shouldn’t put people off as long as the right preparations are made.
1. The most important thing for a photographer is having good light. Weddings or otherwise, a photographer needs good light or they will need the equipment to generate artificial light. So the bride and groom to be or the wedding planner will have two choices, book the venue earlier than they would do for a wedding in the spring or summer, or find a good wedding photographer who not only has state of the art camera equipment, but one who is also comfortable using an off-camera flash.
2. When choosing a winter wedding photographer the obvious thing to do is ask to see some examples of their winter wedding photography. This can give an indication of their experience in this area.
3. A professional photographer can make any venue look good but if your budget can stretch to a castle or a luxury hotel in the country, then this will offer a dramatic backdrop to your photos. Owner Peter Wynne adds “Wedding photographers in Wrexham have the benefit of being asked to take photographs at venues such as the Grosvenor Pulford or wedding photographers in Cheshire might have the spectacle of the famous Peckforton Castle.”
4. An important tip is to wrap up warm. Having a shivering bride and groom on camera may not result in the best photos being taken. Wedding dresses are often strapless or they are designed with warmer weddings in mind, so they are not always so practical for a cold winters day. Men can often get away with more layers in a traditional suite.
5. The chances are that between December and March the weather may not be suitable for outdoor photos if it is raining heavily or there is a snow storm. Therefore a couple will need to have a back-up plan indoors. Make sure there will be enough room for the group photos.
The beauty of having a wedding in the winter is that the bride and groom can be lucky with the weather and come out with some stunning photographs, particularly if it happens to snow beforehand!
For more information on wedding photography call PR Manager Brett Tudor on 07969 502781 or visit http://www.peterwynnephotography.co.uk/
Notes to the editor
Wedding photography specialists, peterwynnephotography.co.uk, will capture every special moment a wedding through our beautiful photography.
We ensure that wedding photographs are natural, creative and beautiful and we offer a variety of wedding photography packages which we can customise to meet individual requirements.