News By Tag
News By Place
Balance Interactive Presents Social Content Strategies Webinar
Balance Interactive will present a free webinar on creative strategies using content to drive traffic to your website on Wednesday, November 28, at noon-12:45pm EST. Social Content for Driving Traffic to Your Website is being presented by Susan Cato.
During this webinar, Susan will focus on ways to curate existing content in creative ways to maximize discoverability and engagement using a practical and doable approach.
Attendees will learn creative ways to:
• Engage their audience.
• Drive traffic to their website and/or landing pages.
• Curate and repackage existing content for use on the social web.
• Incorporate visual content into the mix.
• Measure what works.
Attendees will walk away with:
• Creative ideas for their own content marketing activities.
• Tactics that can be turned into an action plan for their organization.
• Approaches, tools, and resources to manage and analyze their social engagement activities.
Details and registration are at http://www.balanceinteractive.com/
Located in Springfield, Virginia, Balance Interactive is a full-service web development and design firm. The company helps trade associations, corporations, and government agencies strategically use online technology to better communicate with customers. Balance Interactive is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified woman-owned business and WBENC certified. The company is also registered with Virginia’s Procurement Portal (eVA) and the Ariba Commerce Service Network. The company’s website is http://www.balanceinteractive.com.
For more information contact Valerie Klemencic at Balance Interactive, 703-451-8675.