News By Tag
News By Place
OnPrintShop Ends Graph Expo 2012 on Successful Note
Onprintshop has successful participation at GraphExpo 2012, we are appreciated for web2print consultancy that helps printer to understand and define online business strategies.
Graph Expo 2012 was selected in International Buyer Program by US Department of Commerce. As a result, the event had high profile attendees from Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The OnPrintShop booth had 250+ visitors which included printers, print consultants, print brokers, trade printers, and buyer delegations. They offered personalized demo and solution consultancy at the booth. This helped them achieve one of the highest prospective client closures at Graph Expo 2012.
The OnPrintShop team was highly appreciated for their consistent client oriented approach. This appreciation came from their existing and new clients. They understand the requirements of SME printers, upgrade their solution, and offer support to their clients.
At Graph Expo visitors appreciated OnPrintShop for following:
1. Free product and content setup service which lets their clients start online business immediately.
2. Their web2print consultancy which helps their clients understand online business strategies.
3. They can customize their solution to meet their client's requirements at low cost.
4. OnPrintShop's PDF/VT Based VDP solution was nominated for Must See at Graph Expo.
5. Their online photobook solution beta demo was a huge hit. The final solution will be officially released in January 2013.
6. Their interactive solution training and support which helps their clients optimize their web store experience.
7. Their clients can start with their subscription solution and then migrate to license solution as their business grows.
But most of all OnPrintShop was applauded for its open communication policy and professional approach to not oversell or over-commit. They say "No" if they cannot deliver.
OnPrintShop also announced its latest partnerships with DataFont for Spain, Galaxy for Malaysia, and bLogik for Chile at Graph Expo.
For more details on OnPrintShop’