News By Tag
News By Location
Indian Agrochemicals Market to Grow at a CAGR of 17% During 2011-12 - 2017-18
A new report from IMARC Group expects the market for agrochemicals to grow exponentially in the coming years.
• Historical & current sales
• Historical & current volumes
• Market drivers
• Competitive landscape
• Performance of various segments
• Market forecast
The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, structure, competitive landscape and the outlook of the Indian agrochemicals market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian agrochemicals market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the size and breakup of the agrochemicals market in India?
• What has been the historical performance of the Indian fertilizer market during 2005-06 - 2011-12 and its outlook till 2017-18?
• What has been the performance of key classes in the Indian fertilizer market?
• What is the competitive structure of the Indian fertilizer market?
• What has been the historical performance of the Indian pesticides market during 2005-06 - 2011-12 and its outlook till 2017-18?
• What has been the performance of key classes in the Indian pesticides market?
• What is the competitive structure of the Indian pesticides market?
Information Sources: Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
IMARC Group North America
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/