News By Tag
News By Location
Six Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller Attorneys Named 2013 DBusiness Top Lawyers
Of the six, shareholders Mark R. Hauser, Harvey R. Heller, Charles M. Lax and Lowell D. Salesin are returning members to this list. Rebecca M. Turner and Stewart C. Weiner also were selected.
Of the six, shareholders Mark R. Hauser, Harvey R. Heller, Charles M. Lax and Lowell D. Salesin are returning members to this list.
The recipients and the respective categories in which they were honored include:
● Mark R. Hauser, Managing Director and Executive Management Committee Member; Tax Law
● Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder and Executive Management Committee Member; Legal Malpractice Law
● Charles M. Lax, Shareholder;
● Lowell D. Salesin, Shareholder and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law
● Rebecca M. Turner, Shareholder;
● Stewart C. Weiner, Shareholder;
For this list, DBusiness magazine polled more than 21,000 attorneys in Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Washtenaw and Livingston counties among 51 specialized practice areas. The lawyers were asked to nominate up to three attorneys in a given area of law. Of the more than 900 honorees selected by votes cast electronically, special weight was given to lawyers chosen by attorneys working at firms other than their own. Additionally, favor was given to prior honorees.
Founded in 1982, Southfield, Michigan-based Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller P.C. is a multi-specialty law firm serving individuals, businesses and government entities.