Take the Hectic Out of Your Holidays with the Online Holiday Planning Boot Camp
Mom is usually the one who makes sure everybody else has a great holiday season. New self-paced online boot camp equips you to save time and money, allowing you to reduce your stress so that you, too, can have a super holiday season this year!
By: Gifts of Encouragement, Inc.
"I've hosted parties for 1000, decorated 12,000 square foot spaces and written a book on money-saving entertaining strategies in the minutes you have," says Swedberg. "I'd love to share how you can eliminate the hectic from your holidays during this 2012 Thanksgiving and Christmas season."
During this 2-hour, self-paced training program, you will learn how to:
● Clean, decorate and prepare your home for holiday entertaining in the minutes you have.
● Serve great-tasting, good-looking meals and buffets in less time and for less money than ever before.
● Host beautiful parties with less prep-time, at less cost and with more attendee participation.
● Give excellent gifts that cost you less and take less time to shop for, buy, wrap and ship. (Note: This training does not tell you what to buy, but rather a simple process that will help you accomplish this goal.)
● Save money on holiday travel and enjoy it more with specific strategies from million-milers.
● Support your family's traditions with energy to spare.
● Celebrate with times of personal pampering so you, too, can enjoy the holidays.
Access your FREE Holiday Planning Wheel now from http://www.Marnie.com/