Offshore RPO for Optimized Recruitment Functions
It is a corporate world today and it is potential talents that steer it. Companies that grow fast in any industry segment owe their success and growth to talents.
IT is the buzzword today in every industry segment. Since the last five years or more, staffing agencies based in the USA, UK, UAE, and Australia have been benefiting partnering with offshore RPO companies in India. This does not imply recruiting talent from India and getting them placed in companies based in the aforementioned destinations. It is about hiring talent from the USA, not India, for companies located in the USA. The team works offshore, i.e. from India to meet the specified job requirements of the partner’s clients. The same applies with recruiting talent for the UK, UAE, and Australian companies.
If, as a staffing agency, you want to,
• Enjoy reduced time to recruit quality talent for your clients
• Enhance recruiting process efficiencies, thus ensuring delivery of lower cost process
• Ensure consistent efficiency for all assigned specified requirements provided by your clients
• Concentrate and focus on your core competencies rather than spending time involved in the hiring process
• Develop a brand identity in the competitive marketplace amongst corporate employers, i.e. your clients,
you should go for offshore recruitment process outsourcing (http://www.headfield.com/
With RPO, what you enjoy is optimized function of your organization. Whether it is filling permanent or contract staffing requirements, spanning a wide mix of titles and functions, you can hire Dedicated Business Development Managers, Job Search Agents, Sourcers, and Recruiters. Finding the right RPO (http://www.headfield.com/
Page Updated Last on: Nov 07, 2012