News By Tag
* Wellness Challenge
* Employee Wellness Challenge
* Tour De Fitness
* No Doping
* Lance Armstrong
* More Tags...
News By Location
Employee Wellness Challenge Requires No Doping -- Just Tough Goals, Fun Themes, & Social Connections
Wellness challenge provider Health Enhancement Systems introduces a new team-based fitness competition, Le Tour de Fitness.
Le Tour de Fitness builds long-lasting exercise habits with exciting features:
• Teams can create their own jersey — designating color and pattern
• Pedal Partners option provides encouragement and camaraderie
• Interactive Peloton Posts let participants comment on the program and offer support
• Bonus points toward individual and team jerseys involve encouraging others and answering daily tip questions
• Links include top fitness and nutrition websites, along with US bicycle tours and France trip-planning sites
• More than 50 activity choices mean flexibility for participants
• MapWalk.com allows team members to create and share biking, walking, or running routes
• Healthy recipes help fuel success.
“What drove the development of Le Tour de Fitness? It was participants’
As teams compete, all fitness activities count toward the goal; to match the bicycle racing theme, participants earn extra points for time spent riding.
To learn more about Le Tour de Fitness or to register for a free demo visit http://www.hesonline.com/
Health Enhancement Systems (http://www.hesonline.com) creates employee wellness challenges for organizations in North America and throughout the world. More than 20 effective, engaging Health Enhancement Systems wellness competitions have been adopted by over a thousand organizations — serving hundreds of thousands of participants successfully.