News By Tag
News By Location
Naples Luxury Imports Announces Jaguar and Land Rover: Top 10 Future Cars
Much of the auto industry is in rebound mode, but certain segments seem to be having a particularly good time these days. Among the automakers enjoying a clear renaissance are Jaguar and Land Rover.
The proof is in an increasingly compelling line of luxury cars and SUVS from Jaguar and Land Rover, including the all-new 2013 Range Rover and Jaguar XKR-S, and culminating in the recent introduction of the F-Type sports car (pictured above) that pays homage to Jaguar’s iconic E-Type.
Following is a list of Top 10 Future Jaguar and Land Rover Cars due in the next two years:
10. 2013 Land Rover LR4 Black Design Package: The LR4 has an established reputation as an ultra-capable off-road tool, but in recent years the boxy Ute has gained premium features and advanced technology. The new Black Design Package combines 19- or 20-inch black wheels with a black grille, fender vents, door handles, mirror caps and unique badges.
9. 2014 Jaguar XF Sedan and Coupe: Jaguar will offer a redesigned XF sedan, featuring an all-aluminum body, in 2014. The sedan will be followed by an XF coupe, expanding the brand’s presence in the premium midsize segment with two highly advanced models offering all-wheel drive. Expect performance XFR variants that feature supercharged engines and aggressive suspension tuning.
8. 2014 Land Rover Defender: 007 fans will see the current Defender in the next Bond movie, Skyfall. But the future version will be a compact-yet-
7. 2015 Jaguar Small Sedan (X-Type?): A BMW 3 Series competitor is necessary for any serious luxury brand these days, and Jaguar will step up with a new entry-level sedan around 2015. Will it be called the X-Type? Perhaps, but it will definitely focus on driving dynamics, compelling style and, hopefully, excellent value. Multiple engines, including a turbo four and V6, will be offered.
6. 2014 Range Rover Sport: An all-new platform and exterior shape will expand performance in the next Range Rover Sport. It will feature a lightweight aluminum structure (shared with the latest Range Rover), along with more efficient engine options (a hybrid is rumored) and three-row seating capacity to further broaden the Range Rover Sport’s market appeal.
5. 2015 Jaguar Compact Crossover: This market segment shows no sign of shrinking, which means Jaguar needs to jump in with both feet. Expect the first official Jaguar SUV to debut in 2015 as it goes up against the BMW X3 and Audi Q5. The crossover will likely ride on an aluminum platform, and definitely feature all-wheel drive. A four-cylinder or V6 engine? Expect both to be offered.
4. Range Rover Evoque Convertible:
3. 2014 F-Type: As a true two-seater sports car ready to take on Porsche’s 911, the all-new Jaguar F-Type rides on (you guessed it) an aluminum chassis. It will come with either a supercharged V6 or supercharged V8 engine attached to an 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. Performance features, like a limited slip differential and a double wishbone suspension, confirm its sporting potential.
2. 2013 Land Rover Range Rover: With a full redesign of its aluminum body structure the all-new 2013 Land Rover Range Rover loses 700 pounds while gaining a host of drivetrain technology options, including a first-ever hybrid version. Increased suspension travel and updated all-wheel drive technology allow it to travel even further off road while providing superior on-road handling.
1. 2014 Jaguar C-X75: Jaguar’s first supercar since the XJ220, the new C-X75 will feature plug-in hybrid technology, a carbon fiber chassis, all-wheel drive and a zero-to-60 time of less than 3 seconds. Only 250 will be built, with a price tag over one million dollars. But a 200 mph top speed, and one of the sleekest body shells ever wrapped around a passenger compartment, will have Jaguar selling every one.
About Naples Luxury Imports
Jaguar Land Rover Aston Martin Bentley Rolls Royce Maserati of Naples, located at 900 Tamiami Trail N. in Naples, FL, is your premier retailer of new and pre-owned Luxury Imports in Southwest Florida. Naples Luxury Imports is proud to serve the communities of Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Estero, Marco Island, Cape Coral, Sanibel and Sarasota. Our dedicated sales staff and top trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. If you are going to drive a new or pre-owned Luxury vehicle, you deserve to drive one from the #1 Volume Luxury Import Dealership in Southwest Florida because of their many satisfied customers.
Please utilize our various online resources naplesluxuryimports.com and allow our excellent network of people find your ideal car!
Jaguar Land Rover Aston Martin Bentley Rolls Royce Maserati of Naples
900 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34102
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM