SimplestThing Announces Launch of Family Financial Future web-service
SimplestThing launches paid-membership site to help parents get their financial planning moving.
"My own experience as a parent," said founder Bill Seitz, "is that there are so many articles out there that you feel by overwhelmed by all the things you think you should understand and do. So you do nothing! So I finally broke things down so I could concentrate on 1 thing at a time and get it done. And talking to other parents convinced me that other people would find the same process useful."
3F does this by:
1. Giving parents a prioritized list of actionable Goals, with encouragement to just take on 1 at a time;
2. Breaking each of those Goals into a Checklist;
3. Providing a reasonable list of Resources (web services/software, books, articles, etc.) for each Goal;
4. Discussing questions/issues in a members-only Forum;
5. Providing a private journal for keeping progress notes so you "remember where you were";
6. Sending you a weekly "gentle nudge" reminder email so you keep moving.
SimplestThing is offering a 1-month Free Trial of its new service. Join now at http://3f.simplest-