California Women Lawyers Elects Board of Governors
2012-2013 Board of Governors Executive Committee sworn in by Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye of the California Supreme Court.
Traci Stuart / Chuck Brown
415.413.4522 / 415.413.4529
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
California Women Lawyers (CWL) has elected its 2012-2013 Board of Governors Executive Committee. Sworn into their positions by Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye of the California Supreme Court at the CWL 38th Annual Dinner earlier this month, the new officers are:
• President – Eliza M. Rodrigues, Sedgwick LLP
• First Vice President – Wendy Behan, Casey Gerry Schenk et al
• Second Vice President – Kelly J. Robbins, Robbins Family Law
• Secretary – Naomi Dewey, Hardin & Coffin
• Treasurer – Rebecca Roberts, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
• Immediate Past President – Patricia Sturdevant, California Department of Insurance
• Member At Large – Christa Anderson, Keker & Van Nest, LLP
• Member At Large – Jacqueline Vitti Frederick, Frederick Law Office
In addition to the installation of the new officers and Board of Governors, the CWL Annual Dinner, a part of the State Bar Annual Meeting held in Monterey, Calif. on Oct. 11, included an inspirational keynote address by Congresswoman Jackie Speier.
The CWL board members oversee numerous committees and further the organization’
California Women Lawyers is the only statewide bar association dedicated to promoting the advancement of women in the profession of law and society. The organization has represented the interests of more than 30,000 women in all facets of the legal profession, influencing lawyers, educators, students and judges. CWL was founded in 1974 as a commitment to the advancement of women, to universal equal rights and to the elimination of unfair bias. Connect with CWL on LinkedIn and Facebook. On the net: www.cwl.org.