News By Tag
* web developers
* help authors
* More Industries...
News By Location
Extreme Ease Software Releases An Improved Cloud Version of HelpConsole
Extreme Ease Software today announced the release of their improved SaaS-based version of their help authoring software. HelpConsole.com offers an easy to use, fast and reliable authoring solution on a monthly subscription basis.
“More and more companies are looking for easy to use hosted software without requiring IT implementation, extra maintenance expenses and expensive backup equipment. We’re offering a help authoring solution that allows for easy implementation and maintenance”
New functionality in HelpConsole.com includes:
• Five times more storage space.
• New “MS Word” format - Help content can now be published to MS Word format. Once generated through HelpConsole, an MS Word manual can easily be uploaded to a website, emailed to customers, distributed on a CD, etc.
• Improved Paste Function – Using Chrome, images can now be pasted directly from your clipboard.
• Mobile Device Help - Systems can be viewed on and automatically formatted for mobile devices including Android and iPhone.
• Create Restricted Help Systems - Set up a project to require users to login. Restrict all or partial help content until a user logs in.
• Improved Page Editor
• Improved Team Authoring
• Improved Importing – Import content from external sources such as MS Word as well as pages from other projects.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
HelpConsole.com is affordably priced for as little as US$16.95 per month. The subscription edition can be cancelled or switched at any time. No long-term commitment is required.