News By Tag
News By Location
Build Your Business With PlusCounsel
Pluscounsel organization announces it’s new Service Provider Program. Our strategy is designed to establish partnerships with companies that provide support services to our valuable members.
Registered Service Providers will be featured on the PlusCounsel’
Registered Service Providers sharePluscounsel’
Pluscounsel invites other companies and professionals providing services to join. This new program is an excellent example of how we can both benefit from and contribute to building a vibrant and sustainable partnership. Some of the key points are:
• Strategy to effectively place your practice in front of consumers in need of Legal
• No money out of pocket to potentially earn business and referrals
• No cost to join, just your commitment
• Create a Law Firm profile on our site
• Obtain exposure through several avenues at no cost to you
• We can create a Website, Design and support at no cost to you
Plus Counsel is seeking business relationships with Attorneys and Law Firms in the following areas of practice in each State: Bankruptcy/
Alex Lopez, COO of Pluscounsel says, “We are proud to be one of the first solution providers of everyday problems that our members face, whether they are individuals, families, or small businesses. Through our commitment, our company seeks to further extend its relationship with the community and to contribute to the continuity and success of its Service Providers nationwide.”
For more information about building your business through our channels and becoming a Service Providers, or to join Pluscounsel, contact Tristan Brown at email@example.com.