News By Tag
* Dr. Clyde Lettsome
* Journal of Electronic Imaging
* Filter Bank
* More Tags...
News By Location
Dr. Clyde Lettsome Has a New Paper Published
Dr. Clyde Lettsome has novel research published in the Journal of Electronic Imaging.
“In this research, a novel filter-bank-
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
• Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671) and Georgia (Georgia PE037411)
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com read his consumer blogs at http://www.findhiddendiscounts.com.