Hypatia Research Announces Groundbreaking Market Research Study: “Big Boom in Big Data Analytics"
How Top Performers Garner Insights for Greater Efficiency and Competitive Advantage.
Oct. 31, 2012 - PRLog -- Lexington, MA--Industry analyst and market research firm Hypatia Research Group http://store.hypatiaresearch.com announces its launch of a new primary research study entitled “Big Boom in Big Data Analytics: How Top Performers Garner Insights for Greater Efficiency and Competitive Advantage" http://www.hypatiaresearch.com/
Hypatia Research Group has to date, surveyed over 800 global organizations for this research and will utilize data only from respondents that actually utilize, recommend, influence, and hold budget or veto power over the purchase of big data analytics software, solutions and managed services. Companies interested in receiving an executive summary of this study may complete the survey. Follow this link to compete the survey: https://hypatiaresearch.us.qualtrics.com/
Leslie Ament, Vice President and Senior Analyst http://www.hypatiaresearch.com/
1) Who really owns the budget, influences investment decisions or is ultimately accountable for results?
2) Which role(s) are primarily accountable for running and reporting on these programs?
3) What is the actual return on big data analytics investment realized by geography, industry, maturity level and company size?
4) How much are companies planning to invest over the next 3 years by size, industry and geography?
5) Which best practices or lessons learned from other organizations’
6) What analytical techniques, infrastructures, software solutions and/or consulting services would best support our corporate objectives?
7) Maturity levels for big data analytics initiatives:
Only respondents with direct accountability for selection or use of big data analytics software, services and/or business practices will be utilized for this primary research. Current respondent profiles include:
a) 35.5% are between $4.5-$10b
b) 23.8% are between $10b-$20b, and
Parties interested in this research may contact JoeA (at) HypatiaResearch (dot) com to inquire about licensing.
Industry analyst and market research firm Hypatia Research Group http://www.hypatiaresearch.com/
Back To Index | PR Log at - PRLog.org/12010484