News By Tag
* Enterprise Asset Management
* Enterprise Asset Management Software
* Asset Management System
* More Tags...
News By Place
Sunflower Implemented for Badge and Identification Media Tracking
Sunflower Systems®, the leader in enterprise asset management software and solutions announces a Federal Agency has implemented Sunflower for employee badge identification media tracking.
Sunflower also empowers Federal Agencies to:
• Optimize asset tracking
• Help drive strategic sourcing and supplier initiatives for controlling costs
• Increase budget projection accuracy with detailed expenditure tracking
• Optimize management, finance and procurement processes
• Increase utilization and reduce costs
• Distribute asset responsibility for more effective organizational accountability
• Achieve compliance with all requirements including Section 508
Sunflower’s proven technology is used by more than 55 Federal Government Civilian Agencies, more than 25 publicly-traded companies and government contractors, six DOE National Laboratories, dozens of DOE sites and many major Universities.
About Sunflower Systems
Sunflower Systems is an enterprise asset management solutions company specializing in the deployment of software tools and business processes to simplify asset management tasks. Sunflower’s portfolio of solutions enables organizations to improve decision-making, accountability and regulatory compliance for all types of assets including personal property, real property, IT assets, materials, vehicles and more. Sunflower Systems offers a wide range of services including software implementation, training, consulting and operational support. Sunflower Systems has been serving the property management needs of federal government agencies, universities, government contractors and national laboratories since 1997. The company has offices in San Ramon, California and Arlington, Virginia. For more information, please call 866-209-3516 or visit our website at www.sunflowersystems.com.
Sunflower Systems and Sunflower Assets are registered trademarks. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.