Casa del Soul Rings In The Holiday Season and Celebrates National Buy Local Week November 26th
Save the Date! November 26th-December 2nd Shop for Hostess Gifts, Stocking Stuffers and More From Local Artisans at Casa Del Soul in Carmel Valley.
CARMEL VALLEY, CA -- Casa Del Soul, located in the heart of Carmel Valley, has S-O-U-L! The experienced and fabulously friendly staff provides shoppers with personal service to help build the perfect wardrobe, select a single outfit for a special occasion, or simply find the perfect gift for a friend, co-worker or family member.
Casa del Soul celebrates National Buy Local Week Monday, November 26th – December 2nd. With surprisingly affordable prices, Casa del Soul offers a variety of clothing, from European designers to local artisans, and even an incredible shoe line from San Miguel, Mexico plus so much more. With an exclusive treasure trove of accessories, Casa del Soul can create any look. The store also offers specialty items, like ironworks for the garden, collectable creations by local artists, and accessories to spoil your favorite canine.
Stop by and support local artisans, select the perfect holiday and gift and support the Carmel Valley Angel Project while you shop! Casa del Soul believes in helping its neighbors. Stop in to shop and enjoy an espresso beverage for $2.00 with all proceeds benefiting the Carmel Valley Angel Project.
Carmel Valley Angel Project. The Carmel Valley Angel Project is a charitable corporation that provides food, clothing and essential items to Carmel Valley families in need during the Christmas holiday season, hosts Thanksgiving Dinner for the communities of Carmel Valley Village and Cachagua, and supports a Seniors Lunch program.
There is something for everyone! Casa del Soul is fabulously different.
Seeking the latest fashion trend? Want a look you won't see on someone else every time you turn the corner? You’ll find it at Casa del Soul. Fun and easy-to-wear selections including fashionable jeans from JAG. From dresses, to jeans, to sweaters … there's something just right for you!
Casa del Soul carries an eclectic mix of jewelry, from bright stone combinations, to elegant metal designs. Stop by and see designs from local jeweler Kathy Smith who works with Venetian Crystal and designer Dai Thomas who creates her own clay beads on her kiln. Another Casa del Soul favorite designer is Lisa Johnson who mixes and matches her own stones, crystals and baubles to create unique one of a kind designs.
Find a wide selection of bags and totes — even wallets and clutches as well as evening to oversized bags. Casa del Soul carries so many fun and affordable bags, you'll have to take home more than one. Discover wallets and totes by designer Haiku, Deniware pocket purse called In the Bag as well as hand-made clutches and handbags using leather and/or silks from Grace Kirkland that you won't find anywhere else.
Here you’ll find the accessory that takes last year’s look into this year’s season: Italian leather belts, Coobie bras, stylish scarves, hair accessories — and even reading glasses — every accessory makes a statement. Casa del Soul carries the trendsetting — yet sophisticated — looks you want.
Gifts at Casa del Soul:
Show you care with a gift from Casa del Soul, whether a hostess gift, a present for a girlfriend, or a treat for yourself, Casa del Soul has it all.
• Handmade cards -- from women themed cards by Thalia Stratton of San Francisco to fine art framable cards by Thomas Creed of Windsor, California and local shots of various parts of the Monterey Peninsula by Michael Arana, Casa del Soul has a card to meet your needs.
• Home décor— unusual finds from around the world; including an African Chief's Chair, magnificent handcrafted lamp from the Philippines, cabinet from Swat Valley, Pakistan, chobi carpets, bench from Argentina, Carneol clocks and more secrets throughout the store.
• Garden décor – Casa del Soul is a garden of delight. Stop by and see unique rain chains, hanging mirrors, metal hanging dragonfly's, hanging air plants on crystals, and metal hanging candles.
• Fun stuff— From whimsical computer and telephone screen cleaners, cocktail napkins, make-up remover tissues, tweezers, nail files, eye glasses, sunglasses, soap rocks to the original 'sniff' tissues, Pure Illumination lip gloss, garden gloves and snoozies slippers, every corner of Casa del Soul is filled with fun!
• Murphy’s Corner – Casa del Soul's four legged fashionista always has a special find at Casa del Soul for his four legged friends. It is sure to make your tail wag.
• Candles – Square Candles by Dadant are 1" square by 12" tall. They take 2 1/2 hours to burn one inch and have no smoke or dripping. The perfect hostess gift or gift for yourself! Stop by and see the color selection of these wonderful candles. We also offer Illume pillar candles that are great gift boxed candles and home essential diffusers.
• Lotions and hand-crafted soaps, including Carmel Lavender is created by John Russo in Tassajara as well as Elizabeth W made in San Francisco. Casa del Soul also carries Magnolia, Citrus Vervain and Vetivier body lotion and Eau de Parfum at all times.
Casa del Soul
13748 Center St, #G,
Carmel Valley, CA
Press Contact: Marci Bracco (831) 747-7455