News By Tag
* Tax Accounting
* Specialty Tax
* Energy Tax Credits
* Energy Tax Incentives
* More Tags...
News By Location
Announcing Engineered Tax Circle, a New Specialty Tax and Green Energy Incentives Resources Group
Engineered Tax Services introduces new specialty tax resources, networking and education group to meet the needs of engineering professionals and their financial services providers.
Through regular meetings, webinars and conferences, ETC fosters peer collaboration and networking with experts in the fields of specialty tax and green energy incentives. This program leverages technology, marketing and client education about the latest tax bulletins and changing regulations, enabling members to increase their competitive advantage, client retention and profitability.
Program highlights include:
· Developing best practices amongst exclusive regional CPA Leaders nationally to generate significant specialty tax revenue
· Developing a long-term community of the leading CPAs in the industry who manage the profitability and resources related to specialty tax
· Bridging the gap between compliance, risk and task related consulting services
· Discussing successful case study strategies
· Delivering new client services driven by specialty tax and energy credits
· Allowing regional members to be Regional Experts in Specialty Tax Services through Circle Best Practices Leadership
· Developing an internal Action Plan for CPA members to assure the firm’s success in the profitability of this investment
Peer led webinar topics include:
· Specialty tax and energy updates
· Missed opportunities and the data mining process
· Firm game plans
“We’re very excited to present this forum to the specialty tax and energy incentives community,” said Julio Gonzalez, CEO of Engineered Tax Services. “By bringing together professionals from around the industry, we create an environment where members can receive updates on the latest regulations and tax changes as they happen as well as learning best practices from some of the most respected leaders in this field.”
Advisory members include tax attorney and published author Kreig Mitchell, President of Marketri, Inc. Debra Andrews and one of Accounting Today’s Top 100 Most Influential People, Allan Koltin. Members include many top 200 CPA firms. To learn more about the Engineered Tax Circle and to see upcoming meetings and webinars, visit their LinkedIn group at http://www.linkedin.com/
About Engineered Tax Services
Engineered Tax Services (ETS) is the only qualified professional engineering firm that has its own licensed engineers, including LEED Accredited Professionals, as well as tax experts, from CPAs to a former senior IRS executive, on staff. ETS marries the science of engineering with the principles of tax and accounting to arrive at financial solutions that result in increased cash flow, minimized tax payments and maximum return on investment and energy. These IRS-sanctioned services include Energy Tax Credits, Energy Policy Act Certifications (179D Studies), Cost Segregation Studies, Research and Development Studies, Repair and Maintenance Studies, Historic Tax Credits Studies, Engineering Insurance Appraisals, Energy and Carbon Audits. For more information visit http://www.engineeredtaxservices.com.