News By Tag
* Holistic Dentistry
* More Industries...
News By Location
Dr Vladimir Gaslhinsky a Millburn New Jersey Dentist Offering Holistic Dentistry
Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky, a Millburn New Jersey Dentist is providing holistic dentistry services. Our philosophy of holistic dental medicine is one that focuses on performing dentistry that is good for the body as well as the teeth and gums.
“Holistic dentistry focuses on improving your overall health, not just the health of your teeth and gums,” stated Dr. Gashinsky - a Dentist in Millburn New Jersey. “Holistic dentistry is a more natural or holistic approach to dentistry which treats the cause of the problem and not just the symptoms.”
Holistic Dentistry Offers Many Benefits:
* Uses metal-free alternatives to Mercury/Silver/
* Uses the most advanced amalgam removal protocols;
* Advocates non-surgical, holistic alternatives for gum treatment;
* Uses only the most biocompatible aesthetics and dental materials;
* Stresses a more relaxing experience when you visit our dental office;
* Practices green, non-toxic, holistic dentistry;
* Uses only the most biocompatible aesthetics and dental materials (like Zirconia Dental Implants);
* Being a holistic dentist, Dr. Gashinsky understands the role of nutrition and preventative medicine.
For more information about the holistic dentistry offered by Dr. Gashinsky in Millburn New Jersey or to schedule your free consultation, please call us at: 973-379-9080 or visit our website: http://www.drgdds.com/
About Dr. Gashinsky - Millburn New Jersey Dentist
Millburn New Jersey dentist Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky is an outstanding dentist offering general and cosmetic dentistry including: preventive teeth cleanings and check-ups, teeth whitening, dental implants, Invisalign braces, porcelain veneers and much more. New patients and referrals are always welcome. Please call 973-379-9080 to schedule your complimentary consultation or visit our website to learn more about Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky and the services he provides: http://www.drgdds.com/