News By Tag
News By Location
Optimize your supply chain management and logistics operations in Asia
Kalpesh Pathak, Assistant Vice President at Fiat has recently confirmed that he will be joining over 150 supply chain and logistics professionals at the Supply Chain & Logistics Summit Asia to share his insights into how to stay competitive in Asia.
The Supply Chain & Logistics Summit Asia takes place in the Ritz-Carlton, Millennia in Singapore between the 8th-9th January 2013 and consists of case studies, keynotes, streamed sessions and interactive workshops as well as pre-arranged one-to-one meetings and themed luncheons designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Other headline sessions on the event program include:
· Ensuring Accurate Demand Forecasting Despite Intense Market Volatility
Daryll Mascarenhas, General Manager Supply Chain, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
· Enhanced Inventory Optimisation Strategies in Asia
Rajesh Pednekar, Head of Distribution, Pfizer
· Achieving S&OP Planning Success
Dr. Christian Borel, Director Sales & Operations Planning, Merck Serono
· Complexity Reduction Despite New Product Introductions and Geographical Expansion
Rahul Teotia, VP – Sourcing & Supply Chain, Blue Scope Steel Asia
· For further information, please email the summit marketing manager Sema Tezel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6933 9371 or +44 (0)20 7202 7690.
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating across several sectors, we organize and run leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.