Performance Audit in the Public Sector
European Seminar: Planning, Preparing and Carrying out Value for Money Audits
This European seminar organised by the European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law enjoys great interest among auditors dealing with public sector finances. Attendees will deepen their knowledge about performance auditing.
Leading European and national experts from:
• European Court of Auditors
• National Audit Office, Denmark
• Court of Audit, the Netherlands
• Agency for Internal Audit, Flemish Government, Belgium
• Mersey Internal Audit Agency, National Health Service, United Kingdom
will support attendees at this European seminar to
• develop their practical abilities to identify topics, problems and solutions within Performance
• learn how to define the scope and design of a Performance Audit by preparing their own design matrix
• strengthen their skills in Performance Audit methodology in a practical workshop
Further information and the application form are available here. (http://www.euroakad.eu/
All internal and external auditors, controllers, evaluation officers, audit methodologists, audit statisticians, financial managers, quality managers, policy makers, audit experts and other professionals from Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs) and public administrations on European, national and regional level as well as international organisations, who carry out or plan to carry out performance (value for money) audits.