News By Tag
News By Place
Zombies return to The Printworks
The Printworks will once again play host to over 600 groaning, screaming and shrieking zombies. The big charity Zombie Walk will start at The Printworks at 6 p.m. on the 28th October before winding its way through the streets of Manchester.
This year's event focuses on raising money for two charities "Big Issue" and "Cash for Kids" so the public is being encouraged to dress up to participate in Manchester's biggest Zombie event this Halloween.
The event kicks off at The Printworks with the Zombie hoards then stumbling along the city centre with a big finish back in The Printworks for a gory Zombie After Party at Henry J Beans.
Fred Booth, Centre Director of The Printworks says;
“The Zombie walk is a brilliant event at The Printworks that began with us in 2009. We’re very happy to welcome it back for the fourth time running. Its always proves a lot of fun and I encourage people to get involved to raise money for some very good causes.”
Find more on: https://www.facebook.com/
For more information on the Big Issue Charity on: http://www.bigissue.org.uk/
For all media enquiries please contact
Tree Communications – Sarah Gormley on 07919 886488 or 0161 407 0067
About The Printworks
• The Printworks is a state of the art entertainment complex located on Exchange Square in Manchester City Centre
• The Printworks is home to 17 different venues from restaurants, bars and clubs to a state of the art cinema and gym.
• The Printworks celebrated its tenth birthday in 2010 and before standing as an entertainment complex was one of the world’s most prolific printing houses
• Interviews and images are available on request
• For more information visit www.theprintworks.com
• The Printworks, 27 Withy Grove, Manchester, M4 2BS