News By Tag
* pharmaceutical competitive intelligence
* More Industries...
News By Location
Healthcare, Pharma experts delve into 2013’s most pressing issues at critical pharmaceutical event
The just-released program agenda for the 2013 Pharma CI Europe Conference reveals 35+ expert speakers delving into the most critical issues for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology competitive intelligence community.
The 35+ industry experts, who are all part of the talented speaking faculty at the 2013 Pharma CI Europe Conference, come from the most prestigious pharma companies, such as Actelion, Amgen, Astellas, Bayer Pharma AG, bioMerieux, Chiesi Farmaceutici, Debiopharm SA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Gruenenthal GmbH, Helsinn Healthcare S.A., Johnson & Johnson, MedImmune, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, Sanofi Pasteur, Shire, Takeda, and many more! To learn more about the elite speakers, go to: http://pharmaciconference.com/
The 2013 program agenda includes many intriguing topics, including:
- Leveraging Intelligence in the Strategic Decision Making Process
- Bucking the Trend: Innovative Avenues for Profit Generation in an Increasingly Frugal Marketplace
- Supporting Business Development & Licensing Decision-making through Competitive
- Is There a Perfect CI Organization Fitness ? A Pharma CI Survey Analysis and Outcome
- Implications of the Increasing Amount and Quality of Free Clinical Trial Data: Value of Novel
Search and Data Visualization Tools
- Strategic Opportunities:
- Competitive Intelligence Linked to R&D Early Development
- Scenario Development - Enabler of Critical Decision-Making at Life Sciences Companies
- and much more!
To view the detailed program agenda, go to: http://pharmaciconference.com/
The Pharma CI Conference is THE INDUSTRY'S GOLD STANDARD for senior level pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics professionals seeking the latest news and the industry’s best networking opportunities. More than 150 people attended last time’s blockbuster event, and this event is on track for even more success in 2013! For more information, go to http://pharmaciconference.com/