News By Tag
* Connector distributor
* More Industries...
News By Location
BTC Electronic Components Now Offers Conesys/J-Tech's RJ45 and USB Rugged Ethernet Connectors
J-Tech's RJ45 and USB Rugged Ethernet Connectors further expand BTC's extensive high reliability connector offering.
The Conesys/J-Tech RJ45 and USB Rugged Ethernet Connectors are designed for military applications and provide pristine data acquisition and transmission in the harshest environments. Some of the military applications for network interconnections and data acquisition/
"J-Tech’s RJ45 and USB Rugged Ethernet Connectors further expand BTC’s extensive high reliability connector offering," noted Keith Filter, director of product management. "We take pride in providing our customers with the right connector solution for any application."
The Conesys/J-Tech RJ45 and USB Rugged Ethernet Connector are available with a RoHS compliant plating option. Other notable features about this connector include:
• Cable versions are available with IP68 Backshells using a plastic gland or EMI Backshells.
• Receptacles are available with inserts grounded to the shell of the connector.
• Through-Bulkhead Receptacles are available - designed to mate with EMI/RFI Plug on each side of receptacle.
• Inserts have multiple options for insert rotation (mechanical coding) that can be changed by the user.
• Connectors with cable termination will accept cable diameters from 0.170” O.D. to 0.460” O.D.
• Accessories are available including metal dust caps, self-closing caps and panel gaskets.
BTC stocks and distributes a wide range of connectors, backshells and interconnect accessories. If you would like to learn more about the Conesys/J-Tech RJ45 and USB Rugged Ethernet Connectors – or any of BTC’s franchised/authorized lines – please call 800-526-2828 or visit their website at: http://www.BTCElectronics.com.
About BTC Electronic Components:
Headquartered in Wake Forest, NC, BTC is a manufacturer franchised/authorized interconnect supplier for over 30 premium manufacturers serving the aerospace, military, and commercial industries. BTC is a small business and is AS9100 Rev C, ISO 9001:2008, ITAR and MIL-STD-790 certified. They separate themselves from other connector suppliers through service, quality and expertise. In addition, the company ensures 100% traceability on all parts.
Founded in 1987, J-Tech is dedicated to providing connectors and interconnect solutions to the commercial transportation, industrial, military and aerospace markets. The company manufactures MIL-DTL-5015, both Front and Rear Release versions, MIL-DTL-83723 Series III, MIL-DTL-28748 rack and panel, Reverse Bayonet, and numerous application specific connectors and fiber optic assemblies. J-Tech is under the Conesys umbrella along with Aero-Electric Connector and EMP Connectors.