Eduplanet21 Announces Striving Readers Social Learning Institute
Eduplanet21, the premier social learning organization for educators, announces the immediate release of the Striving Readers Social Learning Institute and its first Learning Path “Universal Design for Learning and Digital Technology.”
With this release comes the opportunity for you to join the institute, and become a member of a focused, expert social learning community.
How to Join
1. Sign up for a free account at www.eduplanet21.com
2. Respond to verification email
3. From “Homeroom,”
Created in collaboration with the Berks County, Capital Area, and Colonial Intermediate Units in Pennsylvania, the digital institute will serve as the foundation for nine Learning Paths.
1. Universal Design for Learning and Digital Technology - Released
2. Data Informed Decision Making - Scheduled for release the end of October
3. Foundations of Early Literacy - Scheduled for release the end of October
4. Successful Transitions Along the Literacy Continuum
5. Content Area Literacy
6. Implementing the Common Core State Standards and the Literacy Design Collaborative
7. Navigating Content with English Language Learners (ELLs) -
8. Family Literacy and Family Engagement
9. Supporting Learners with Special Needs
Social Learning Institutes are powerful tools that combine video, social-media-
As with all Eduplanet21 Social Learning Institutes, membership is free, and upgraded membership and distinct Learning Paths are available to differentiate for specific district, institutional, or individual educator needs.
Eduplanet21 is a software, content, and services company committed to revolutionizing learning through the use of Social Learning. Their solution effectively shortens the time needed to master learning, increases retention and improves engagement. For more information, visit: www.eduplanet21.com or contact: sales @eduplanet21.com.