2nd Annual CAN IT! Campaign Starting Oct. 15th!
Southwest Florida Company Aims to Collect 1,000 Items for Soup Kitchen
Pushing the Envelope, Inc. will be collecting canned food and non-perishable items until noon on Wednesday, November 21st. Per CCMI’s wish list, some suggested items include: Hamburger Helper, canned tuna, canned chicken, soups (all kinds), beans, canned vegetables, macaroni and cheese, etc. A complete list is available on the CCMI website.
Items can be dropped off at any of the following participating locations:
● Pushing the Envelope, Inc. - 12655 New Brittany Boulevard, Fort Myers
● City Mattress - 12660 Bonita Beach Road, Bonita Springs
● Frantz Eye Care - 12731 New Brittany Boulevard, Fort Myers
● Profiles Hair Skin Nails - 2323 Del Prado Boulevard South #2, Cape Coral
● Salon Adrian - 9908 Gulf Coast Main Street, Fort Myers
● California Closets - 10800 Corkscrew Road, Estero
● Pressstige Printing – 10940 Harmony Park Drive, Bonita Springs
● Office Furniture & Design Concepts, Inc. - 11866 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers
The deadline to donate items is Wednesday, November 21st at noon.
CCMI serves Fort Myers and the greater Lee County area, including Bonita Springs, Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres, providing meals each month through their Soup Kitchen and Meals on Wheels programs. The nonprofit agency also educates 40 children in their Community Montessori Preschool, provides weekend backpacks full of food to more than 2,500 children each school year and oversees a mobile food pantry as well as an everyday choice marketplace. CCMI is located at 3429 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd in Fort Myers. For more information please visit http://www.ccmileecounty.com.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the CAN IT! food drive, please visit the food drive website http://www.getpushing.com/
Pushing the Envelope, Inc. is a mixed marketing communications firm offering public relations, marketing communications, social media strategy, Internet marketing, and web development services. Based in Fort Myers, the firm services clients both regionally and nationally. For more information, please call (239) 221-2858, visit http://www.getpushing.com or email Info(at)GetPushing.com.