News By Tag
News By Place
Array Networks Unveils New Virtual Secure Access Gateway for Cloud and Virtualized Environments
vxAG Virtual Secure Access Gateway for virtualized servers gives enterprises and service providers unmatched flexibility and improved economics for protection of private and public clouds
“The cloud and virtualization is changing the landscape of application networking,”
Each vxAG Virtual Secure Access Gateway supports all of the features and functions found on Array’s dedicated hardware AG 1000 Series secure access gateways. Available for 64-bit versions of VMware ESXi 4.1 or later, XenServer 5.6 or later and OpenXen 4.0 or later, the vxAG Virtual Secure Access Gateway gives enterprises and service providers the agility and flexibility to create and offer dynamic secure access services, including:
* Further consolidating networking and security functions into virtualized architectures and under the control of cloud management systems
* Enabling secure access to any cloud or virtual environment to manage infrastructure or manage software or infrastructure services
* Spinning up and spinning down secure access services on-demand, utilizing compute resources on an as-needed basis to cost-effectively meet performance and scale-out requirements
* Enabling consistent, reliable secure access services wherever they are needed across multiple data centers and hybrid public/private cloud environments
* Deploying secure access in the cloud that is 100% compatible with the enterprise data center
* Profitably offering metered secure access services based on timeframe, throughput and other metrics
Like Array’s dedicated AG 1000 Series secure access gateways, the vxAG Virtual Secure Access Gateway supports a broad range of secure access capabilities including virtual portals, AAA and dual-factor authentication, per-user policy engines, controlled access from managed and un-managed devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones; cross-platform support for a range of operating systems and browsers, Web, Layer-3, client-server and thin-client connectivity;
The Array Networks vxAG Virtual Secure Access Gateway for cloud and virtualized environments is available immediately. Customer and reseller requests are welcome, as are inquiries from technology partners seeking to integrate with Array Networks to create tomorrow’s solutions for optimized secure access and application delivery. To register for a free 30-day trial of the vxAG product, or for additional information on Array’s Virtual Secure Access Gateways, visit: www.arraynetworks.com.
About Array Networks
Array Networks is a global leader in application delivery networking solutions for mobility, security and performance. Proven in over 5000 worldwide customer deployments and powered by the award-winning SpeedCore™ architecture, Array solutions are recognized by leading enterprise, service provider and public sector organizations for unmatched performance and total value of ownership. Array is headquartered in Silicon Valley, is backed by over 300 employees worldwide and is a profitable company with strong investors, management and revenue growth. Poised to capitalize on explosive growth in the areas of mobile and cloud computing, analysts and thought leaders including Deloitte, Red Herring and Frost & Sullivan have recognized Array Networks for its technical innovation, operational excellence and market opportunity. To learn more, visit www.arraynetworks.com.