News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
MyFaceWhen by SpaceAgeNerds Gets A Makeover
Space Age Nerds have released the newest version of the iPhone app MyFaceWhen to the App Store.
The app’s creators, Space Age Nerds, have released the newest version, MyFaceWhen 2.0, to the App Store.
MyFaceWhen is a fun app that allows users to discover, create and share animated GIFs. Since MyFaceWhen’s release in March, the app has had a consistent 5-star review in the App store and more than 14,000 downloads.
“We just wanted to create an app that people really enjoyed using and we think we’ve made it better,” said Rodney Curl, co-creator of MyFaceWhen. “It’s our hope that people will use MyFaceWhen everyday to make someone smile and get their point across in a way that static text and emoji can’t.”
Here’s what to expect from the latest version of MyFaceWhen:
• "Top GIFs of the Day" is a new section that allows users to discover and import new GIFs everyday from Reddit.com
• Import is another new feature that allows users to import any GIF found on the Internet or that’s been sent to them
• GIF quality has been significantly improved
• A redesign of the app has resulted in a cleaner and brighter interface
• Several upgrades include: being able to shoot horizontal GIFs, an upgraded camera and full screen GIFs
In addition to these upgrades are the app’s initial features, including: the ability to record video footage or use pre-recorded video to instantly create unique GIFs to share. With all videos, users can trim footage to a desired length. App users can share their GIFs via text, Twitter or email.
To learn more visit www.MyFaceWhenApp.com.
Space Age Nerds is a mobile app company located in Washington, D.C. The company is lead by co-founders Rodney Curl and Ethan Diamond.