News By Tag
News By Place
The Online Shrink Solves Internet Dyslexia
How hypnotherapy can cure people suffering with Internet Dyslexia
Symptoms of Internet Dyslexia. are
• misreading words on web sites
• impatience with unclear download instructions
• clicking on links that don’t work
• feeling stupid because web content is not understood
• not noticing one's own typin errors
• preferring to daydream or nap rather than work on the computer
• cursing the creators of built-in obsolescent software
• difficulty to remember common words or phrases
• falling asleep during webinars
• feeling overwhelmed by too much information
These irritants often end with the sufferer wanting to throw his or her computer out of the window.
One solution would be to hire a cooperative teenager. Or a child aged 6 to 12 to make temporary fixes to a person's ID condition.
And, of course, ID will disappear eventually as people over 50 years old die off.
But in the meantime, could hypnosis provide a more long-term answer to help overcome the malady?
[Traditional dyslexic sufferers can find http://www.beatingdyslexia.com/
Yes, says Dr Bryan Knight, better known as The Online Shrink.
Hypnotherapists around the world can be found in the http://www.therapists-
Hypnosis could be used to:
• stop putting things off
• feel enthused about working on the computer
• be calm when people behave stupidly
• develop better self-control
• improve memory
• expand a person's vocabulary
• heighten one's powers of concentration
Internet Dyslexia can be beaten.
Page Updated Last on: Oct 12, 2012