News By Tag
* Approval Workflow Automation
* More Tags...
News By Place
Corcentric to Host Webinar on “Top Five Changes Coming to Accounts Payable”
Corcentric to Host an Educational Webinar Event demonstrating how Automation is Changing AP
The role of Accounts Payable is changing from a transactional back office cost center into a strategic position within the organization. This new status means that AP must now be able to provide insights that enable procurement and treasury to effectively manage cash flow. New solutions, with built-in best practices, are achieving these operational goals and transforming AP by eliminating reliance on paper-based processes and replacing them with zero touch processes. The results: enhanced visibility and compliance, accelerated cycle times, reduced costs, and increased efficiency.
During this presentation, attendees will learn how to:
• Boost processing speeds with streamlined workflow solutions
• Achieve higher accuracy and faster access to data by removing touch points in the payables process
• Eliminate late payments and take advantage of early-payment discounts with automated invoice approval workflows and payment disbursements
• Increase visibility at the click of a mouse for access to real-time data for accurate reporting, better cash flow management, and improved supplier relationships
For more than 15 years, Corcentric’s cloud-based financial process automation solutions have revolutionized how the world’s largest organizations manage and protect their financial assets. By connecting best practices with deep expertise, Corcentric’s ground-breaking Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable automation solutions have enabled organizations to reduce costs, streamline processes, and provide unmatched visibility executives need to make critical business decisions.
Learn more at corcentric.com or call 888.525.7677.