News By Tag
News By Place
Hasslein Books' Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon Now Available for Pre-order at BTTF.com
The unofficial Back to the Future encyclopedia, written by Rich Handley and due out this holiday season, can now be pre-ordered at the officially sanctioned Back to the Future Web site.
Back to the Future is one of the most successful and beloved film trilogies of all time. Starring Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover, Tom Wilson and others, the movies have stood the test of time, remaining as entertaining, hilarious and exciting now as they were when theatrically released between 1985 and 1990. But if you've only watched the films, you've only seen part of the story. A Matter of Time: The Back to the Future Lexicon brings fans the entire franchise: every character, place and object ever featured in the BTTF mythos, from not only the films, but also the screenplays, cartoons, novels, video games, card game, amusement-park ride, music videos and more.
Every McFly, Brown, Tannen, Parker, Clayton and Strickland... every eccentric invention... every Hill Valley business--past, present and future... A Matter of Time covers it all. This staggeringly complete (and unofficial) encyclopedia, written by Rich Handley, the author of Timeline of the Planet of the Apes: The Definitive Unauthorized Chronology and Lexicon of the Planet of the Apes: The Comprehensive Unauthorized Encyclopedia, contains:
* Nearly 3,000 alphabetical entries detailing every character, scientific innovation, institution, location, vehicle, business and more, from every corner of the BTTF universe
* A stunning painted cover and more than 25 breathtaking, full-page interior sketches from artist Pat Carbajal, produced exclusively for this volume
* A nostalgic and informative foreword by BTTF.com's Stephen Clark, a noted expert on the Back to the Future mythos
* Detailed listings of Doc Brown's many inventions, as well as all known ancestors, descendants and aliases for every major character (and even some minor ones) from the film trilogy
* An episode guide to Back to the Future's entire expanded universe--the movies are just the beginning
* A gallery featuring more than 150 covers spanning three decades, from the films' home-video releases, as well as novels, comics, video games and more
Great Scott, not even Grays Sports Almanac is this complete! Beautifully designed by Paul C. Giachetti--and geared toward both casual fans and those who know Biff Tannen's middle name--A Matter of Time: The Back to the Future Lexicon is your guide to the whos, whats, wheres and whens of Hill Valley's history. So make like a tree... and pre-order it now at https://www.bttf.net/
For more information, visit Hasslein Books' Web site (www.hassleinbooks.com)
ABOUT HASSLEIN BOOKS
Hasslein Books, co-founded in 2008 by Paul C. Giachetti and Rich Handley, is a venue for publishing unauthorized genre-based reference books. Existing titles include Timeline of the Planet of the Apes, Lexicon of the Planet of the Apes and The Back to the Future Lexicon, by Rich Handley. Upcoming titles include The James Bond Lexicon: 007 in Movies, Novels and Comics, by Alan J. Porter; Back in Time: The Back to the Future Chronology, by Greg Mitchell; Total Immersion: The Comprehensive Red Dwarf Encyclopedia, by Paul C. Giachetti; and others. To view the complete list of Hasslein's titles and authors, visit www.hassleinbooks.com.
BTTF.com owner Stephen Clark has been actively and intimately involved with the Back to the Future franchise in various capacities over the past two decades. Since 1995, he has operated the Internet's very first and longest-running Back to the Future Web site, BTTF.com. The officially sanctioned site is recognized by the films' cast, crew and fans worldwide as the central hub for all things related to Back to the Future, including official news, upcoming events and licensed merchandise. BTTF.com duly promotes the Back to the Future brand and the careers of its cast and crew through various online ventures and trade-show appearances. Additionally, the site offers consulting services for licensees developing new officially licensed products from the timeless film series.