New Market Report: Kazakhstan Gas Markets, 2012
Recently published research from GlobalData, "Kazakhstan Gas Markets, 2012 ", is now available at Fast Market Research
By: Fast Market Research, Inc.
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities in Kazakhstan for the period 2005-2016.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Kazakhstan.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Kazakhstan’s energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Kazakhstan including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to buy
* Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Energy Sector, Natural Gas, Import, Export, Production, Consumption, Generation, Reserves, Forecast, Historical, Trends, 2020, Energy, Oil And Gas, Pipeline, LNG, Refining, Demand, Supply, Installed Capacity, Equity Partner, Operator, Length, Capacity, Government Take, Company Profile, SWOT, Business Description, News, Deals.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: JSC Exploration and Production KazMunaiGas, Chevron Corporation, Korea National Oil Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Kazakhstan Energy Sector
2.1 Kazakhstan Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Kazakhstan Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Kazakhstan Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Kazakhstan Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Kazakhstan Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Kazakhstan Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Kazakhstan Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Gas Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Gas Production
3.4.3 Gas Reserves
3.4.4 Gas Consumption
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
3.6.1 Democracy Index
3.6.2 Governance Index
4 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.2 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Production
4.2.1 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Total Natural Gas Historic Production
4.2.2 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Production by Major Fields
4.2.3 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production by Major Companies
4.3 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Forecasts
4.3.1 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.4 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4.1 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4.2 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.5 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.5.1 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Gas Discoveries
4.5.2 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Gas Discovery Details
4.6 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.6.1 Jun 14, 2012: Caspian Energy Confirms Oil Discovery At Well # 316 In Kazakhstan
4.6.2 Jun 04, 2012: Condor Petroleum Encounters Oil At Shoba 6 Well In Kazakhstan
4.6.3 May 23, 2012: Roxi Petroleum Finds Oil At NK7 Well In Galaz Field In Kazakhstan
4.7 Kazakhstan Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.7.1 Aug 08, 2012: Max Petroleum To Drill BCHW-1 Well On Baichonas West Prospect In Block E, Kazakhstan
4.7.2 Aug 08, 2012: Lukoil Provides Update On Oil Production At Karakuduk Field In Kazakhstan
4.7.3 Aug 06, 2012: Jupiter Energy Spuds J-55 Well In Kazakhstan
4.7.4 Jul 16, 2012: Max Petroleum Provides Update On NUR-1 Well At Emba B Prospect In Block E, Kazakhstan
4.7.5 Jul 04, 2012: Max Petroleum Temporarily Suspends Drilling NUR-1 Pre-salt Well At Emba B Prospect In Kazakhstan
5 Kazakhstan Pipeline Sector
5.1 Kazakhstan Pipeline Sector, Key Data
5.2 Kazakhstan Pipeline Sector, An Overview
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team.