News By Tag
News By Place
Hart City Executives Inc. is Providing Career Opportunities for Connecticut Residents
Hart City Executives, continues to grow and expand increasing client retention and new acquisition for one of North America’s largest electric and natural gas supplier by focusing on our commercial market share and staying ahead of the competition.
As one of the fastest growing direct marketing and consulting firms on the East Coast, Hart City Executives, Inc understands that in order to stay ahead of our competition, we must be able to adapt to the ever changing landscape of the marketing and sales industry.
“Many people are struggling to get their foot in the door, and gain some real world experience with a company they can advance in and grow with,” says company President Zack Allen, III. “Our unique business model, provides job seekers in Northern Connecticut with such an opportunity.”
Although there are many sales and marketing firms that recruit talented people from Connecticut, Hart City Executives, Inc. offer a dedication and commitment to excellence that makes their company unsurpassed in the direct marketing industry. “Our mission is to become a global leader in the outsourced consulting industry.”
Hart City Executives, Inc provides the following:
· Entry level employment with no upfront investment required
· The option of a performance based or a salary based compensation
· Focus on commercial account acquisitions (not residential)
· Involves team members in hiring and training potential candidates
· Provides all marketing materials including books, badges, business cards and I-Pads
· Continued training and development of our people with classes in Franklin Covey, Finances and Entrepreneurship
· Domestic and International travel opportunities
· Several advancement opportunities
· Competitive Bonuses and Incentives for Top Performers
· Challenging but fun work environment
For more information about career opportunities with Hart City Executives, Inc., please visit our website at www.HartCityExecs.com or contact us directly at 860-924-2589.
Interested in Applying? CLICK HERE for more details: http://www.careerlisterapp.com/
Page Updated Last on: Oct 23, 2012