Celebrate Local Artists at ArtNight at SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
On Oct. 11 from 6 to 9 p.m., ArtNight at SpringHill Suites will showcase local talent and bring a splash of color to SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld.
Oct. 8, 2012 - PRLog -- ORLANDO, Fla. -- On Oct. 11 from 6 to 9 p.m., ArtNight at SpringHill Suites will showcase local talent and bring a splash of color to SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld®.
Five local artists will share their work at the International Drive hotel:
• Kathy Bensabat’s nationally recognized paintings center around scenery from Caribbean vacations. Her work can be seen at Ta Da Gallery in New Smyrna Beach, FL.
• Stuart Jones is a watercolor artist specializing in the diverse faces of nature. His paintings hang in numerous residences around the world and local galleries.
• B. Renee, the daughter of an artist, found it to be second nature to have a paint brush in hand. Renee is inspired by nature and specializes in acrylics but loves exploring with new techniques.
• Cindy Sturla moved to Winter Springs, FL, in 1982 after living in Europe for several years. She was inspired by impressionist works and continues to specialize in watercolor art. She teaches classes at Gallery on First.
• Mark Hadley is a self-taught artist who has won multiple awards for his vibrant acrylics and black and white scratchboard illustrations. His collections can be found all around the world and on apparel and marketing pieces for notable brand name companies.
ArtNight at SpringHill Suites is an initiative designed to give local artists visibility while exposing Orlando SeaWorld® hotel guests to the local art scene. The brand launched ArtNight at SpringHill Suites in 2010 as an extension of its core focus on smart design.
About SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld®
Escape to SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld®, an Orlando family friendly hotel. Take advantage of exclusive benefits such as free quick queue and discounts for dining and gift shops. Amenities, including in-room microwaves and refrigerators, complimentary breakfast, high-speed Internet, shuttle service and on-site parking, make us ideal for long-term stays. Our Orlando accommodations at SeaWorld® offer suites 25 percent larger than comparably priced hotels. Splash into the outdoor Shamu pool and Splash Zone or enjoy savory American cuisine at Splash Bar & Grille. When searching for the perfect location for your vacation, look no further than SpringHill Suites.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-468-4651 or visit http://www.springhillsuitesseaworld.com
Page Updated Last on: Feb 24, 2013