News By Tag
News By Place
Overview Of Major Car Rental Aggregator Companies
Bharatbook.com included a new research report on "Indian Car Rental Aggregator Market 2012 - Challenges and Growth Opportunities" which gives the detailing the competition, highlights and challenges in Car Rental Market.
The car rental aggregator industry took off in 2010 when a large number of startup companies ventured into this business with a goal to alleviate the outstation and within the city commuting problem of people and corporates. It is a sunrise industry that has grabbed the attention of venture capital and PE firms with many startups attracting Angel and Series A funding. The car rental industry is a highly unorganized and fragmented market in India. It is a ubiquitous problem in India for the people to get a good quality car at affordable rates for their outstation or full day city travel plans and for the car operators to ensure that the cars are well utilized to get good returns on their investment on the vehicle. Currently the car utilization rate in the industry is around xx%-xx%. It is this twin problem that this industry is trying to solve. http://www.bharatbook.com/
Since the aggregators follow an asset light model, as they do not own the car, the entry barriers in this market are low. Hence, this industry is expected to witness many new entrants and face intense competition in the future. However, the companies which are early entrants in the industry and successful in establishing their brand value would have an edge over the companies that enter later and are more likely to be successful in this industry. Quality of service and scale of operations are imperative for the success of the companies.
Key highlights and uniqueness of the report
Car Rental Aggregator Market
1. This report is the first report on this industry that has in-depth focus on the growth, challenges and potential risks.
2. The report provides in-depth analysis of the business model and the revenue model of these companies.
3. In order to aid investors, after in-depth analysis we have built the future industry financial estimates and growth in fleet size.
4. We have also rated the companies on their popularity to judge the standings of the companies vis-a-vis peers.
5. The report also contains our key suggestions to the industry.
Reasons to purchase the report:
1. This is a comprehensive 55 pages research report which aims at detailing the revenues models, competition, companies and highlighting the challenges and growth opportunities in detail.
2. This report provides information about the current size of the industry in volume and value terms and our future estimates of the same till 2018.
3. The report also focuses on potential risks that the industry and companies may encounter in the future.
4. If needed by the buyer we can have a one-to-one meeting or a telephonic conversation with them to provide any further clarifications and any update/information required.
5. The authors of this report have strong credentials in the field of equity research and industry research and have prepared this research product keeping the mindset of investors in view.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/