2nd Annual Asian LTE Summit 2012
2nd Annual Asian LTE Summit 2012 organized by Virtue Insight will take place in New Delhi, India on 12 Dec 2012.
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• Evaluating LTE launch & developing marketing strategies to achieve optimum revenue in Asia
• Challenges and upcoming opportunities of LTE facing towards 2015
• Identifying the best multimedia core solutions to deliver an optimum user experience and build an efficient network.
• Identifying the newest technologies and market trends in LTE.
• How the current Communications intend to take advantage of the LTE Opportunity
• Examining the migration strategies that operators can implement
• Challenges for the operators to migrate their networks from 3G to LTE and in which way can LTE produce more profits than current 3G technologies?
• Identifying the key focus areas to influence the rural masses to make use of LTE
• Current update from operators perspectives on LTE and their preparation for the next 12 months
• Spectrum license for LTE and the various regulations and its surrounding
• How can the present infrastructure be re-used for LTE at the lowest cost?
• How LTE will be the technology of choice to bring broadband to the masses
• How will 4G networks continue to evolve and how will converged 4g life look like?
• Identifying the explosion in cloud services and the impact on LTE networks
• How to enhance the subscriber’s interaction with the future network and further drive the demand for mobile multimedia services.
• How can telecoms service providers and vendors in India maintain and increase profitability as subscription growth slows and data services expand?
• Finding the successful LTE business models & investment opportunities for LTE
• Interesting case studies and lessons to be learned from other successful Asian markets
• Examining the LTE service plans for the end users.
• Recognizing the main organizers in the world market - Roll of LTE amongst the mobile networks
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
• N. Ravi Shanker, Administrator Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) & Additional Secretary, DOT, Ministry of Communications & IT
• Nivedan Sahani, Vice President & Buisness Head, Tata Teleservices
• Sunzay Passari, Executive Vice President – Telecom & VAS, Essar Telecom Infrastructure (U.A.E)
• Pranay Mishra, CEO, Nanotel Technologies (Florida-USA)
• Tejaswini Tilak, Global Head of Carrier Services, Telstra Global (Singapore)
• CS Rao, Head Corporate Affairs and Regulatory Function, Reliance
• Chandan Ghosh, Head – Global Wholesale & Carrier Business (Voice & Data), Aircel
• Rohan Dhamija, Associate Director, Co-Head India Practice, Analysys Mason
• RK Agarwal, Director CM (Consumer Mobility), BSNL
• Rajan Mathews, Director General, COAI
• Rajesh Chharia, President – ISPAI (Internet Service Providers Association of India) & Director – NIXI (National Internet Exchange of India)
• Vipin Tyagi, Director, C-DOT
• Akhil Minocha, Director – Innowade Consulting, Former Head – Value Added Services and New Product Development, Videocon
• Satyen N Gupta, Chief Corporate Affairs – Sterlite Technologies, (Former Chief Regulatory Advisor – BT)
• Anil Prakash, Secretary General – IPTV India Forum & Secretary – DECT Forum India
Plus Many More....
Get more information and register for the 2nd Annual Asian LTE Summit 2012 at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net