Agile Tools - A World Class Business Tool
Agile Tools by Rommana Software offers combines most features supported by most requirement tools.
Among the popular Agile Tools, Acunote is considered to be one of the best methodologies. This tool estimates analytics for data-driven management; additionally it shows actual progress and simultaneously manages several projects at the same time. In this type of agile software development tool, each project has a separate list of users, own source qcpkw code and bug tracker integration settings. In addition each sprint contains multiple tasks fields for description, status, estimated and remaining time. Acunote can keep your task list synchronized with bugs in a bug tracker and can integrate over network too.
Acunote is among those major Agile Tools that possess the following features:
• Re-order tasks with drag and drop.
• With repositories you can track changes in Timeline and use Code Inspections.
• Email notifications of comments for ease of group discussion
• Attachments are easy to add
• Apply one or more tags to tasks. Tags are easy to convert
Agilebuddy is another popular Agile methodology that is used by many organisations and includes features:
• Estimate user stories in story points or ideal hours/days with single click.
• Track total story points added to release or sprint.
• Track release story point burnup sprint by sprint.
• Assign user to sprint teams and roles and permissions to team members.
• View hours assigned to team members across all projects or by sprint.
• Track and view story points across team members and projects.
• Built in activity tracker records every user interaction
• View activity contextually by product, release or sprint
• Fast text search, attach documents, specs, mock-ups or images.
• Upload and share documents with built in document repository
Agile methodologies are Software Tools that are used for the benefit of an organization
To know more please visit us at http://www.rommanasoftware.com/