News By Tag
* Capstone Classroom
* Leveled Reader Programs
* Common Core
* Spanish and English dual language
* More Tags...
News By Location
Capstone Launches Capstone Classroom
Capstone, a leading publisher of children’s books and digital products and services, announces the launch of Capstone Classroom, offering classroom solutions for grades PreK-8 educators.
• Engage Literacy, a personalized instruction program with 112 leveled readers supporting literacy and language development skills, as well as phonics and phonemic awareness.
• Wonder Readers, a nonfiction leveled text program to help students learn to read through the content areas of math, science and social studies.
• Wonder Words, an essential resource teaching children the first 100 sight words in a meaningful context through stories.
Capstone Classroom also features award-winning series, such as You Choose Books, Katie Woo, and Jake Maddox, as well as customized collections to support Common Core, STEM, Spanish and English dual language, early literacy, differentiated instruction, books for boys, and more. Its Common Core curriculum packages, which include books, teacher guides, and MP3 audio players, prepare educators in meeting the standards through:
• Content areas of language arts, social studies, and science
• Range in reading levels and text complexity to support student growth
• High percentage of informational text
• Language development:
• Genre development:
“Capstone Classroom has the resources and experience to personalize classroom collections to match students’ reading levels and schools’ learning standards and is perfectly suited to meet the demands of the Common Core standards with our extensive collection of informational and fiction texts in diverse formats,” said Matt Keller, Capstone Chief Marketing Officer.
To learn more about Capstone Classroom, visit www.capstoneclassroom.com.
Capstone is a leading publisher of children’s books in nonfiction and fiction, digital products and services and literacy programs. Capstone’s content comes in a variety of print and digital formats including board books, picture books, interactive books, apps, audio and databases. Imprints under Capstone include Capstone Press, Stone Arch Books, Picture Window Books, Heinemann Raintree and Compass Point Books. Divisions include Capstone Classroom and Capstone Digital. For more information, visit www.CapstonePub.com. Connect with them at http://Connect.CapstonePub.com.