News By Tag
News By Location
St. Barnabas Announces September Employees of the Month
St. Barnabas Health System Awards September Employees of the Month
• Heather Detch of Lancaster Twp. Receiving her second Employee of the Month Award, Ms. Detch is an Accounts Receivable Clerk for St. Barnabas Health System. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2005.
• Natalie Hoche of Cranberry Twp. Hoche is a Registered Nurse for Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 1992 and receives her second Employee of the Month award.
• Arthur Hughes of Penn Twp. Custodian for St. Barnabas Communities, Mr. Hughes receives his third Employee of the Month award. He has worked at St. Barnabas since 2006.
• Michelle Kowalski of Hampton Twp. Ms. Kowalski is a Clinical Output Coordinator for St. Barnabas Medical Center. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2012 and receives her first Employee of the Month award.
• Danielle Mullins of Clinton Twp. Licensed Practical Nurse at St. Barnabas Nursing Home, Ms. Mullins receives her third Employee of the Month award. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2005.
• Anna Szivak of Richland Twp. Receiving her first Employee of the Month award, Ms. Szivak is a Personal Care Assistant and Food Service Assistant for The Arbors III at St. Barnabas. She has worked at St. Barnabas since 2008.
St. Barnabas Health System is the largest health care concern of its kind in Pennsylvania and offers service apart from the ordinary in a faith-based, non-denominational setting. Tracing its heritage back to 1900, the system serves approximately 900 inpatients and residents, plus 35,000 outpatients and home care clients. The health system is composed of the St. Barnabas Communities, including The Village at St. Barnabas, The Washington Place at St. Barnabas, The Woodlands at St. Barnabas and White Tail Ridge; St. Barnabas Clinical Services, including St. Barnabas Nursing Home, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Valencia Woods at St. Barnabas and The Arbors at St. Barnabas; and St. Barnabas Charities, the fund-raising arm, which includes the Kean Theatre and Rudolph Auto Repair.