Opsview launches new iPhone and iPad apps for IT Pros
Apps Provide Mobile Monitoring of IT Infrastructure Availability and Performance
The apps are perfect for IT Pros needing real-time system alerts out-of-hours, when commuting or even on vacation.
“We developed these apps to easily connect IT Pros to their on-premise, virtualized and Cloud-based systems wherever they are,” said Tom Callway, Marketing Manager
“Now IT Pros have a truly pro-active monitoring app with push notification technology and powerful graphing tools for performance analysis,” concludes Mr. Callway.
With Opsview Mobile for iPhone and iPad users can:
• Instantly review host and business service status
• Push Opsview alerts straight to the iOS Notification Center
• Analyze service availability over time with rapid graphing tools
• Intuitive ‘one-tap’ alert acknowledgement and issue commenting
• Supports iOS5+ (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5)
• Native iPad support (all versions)
• Free to all Opsview Core, Opsview Pro and Opsview Enterprise users
The Opsview Mobile app is available free in the ‘Business’
Opsview is an innovative IT network, server, applications and cloud monitoring platform that delivers control on an enterprise scale. Its outstanding combination of ease-of-use and a flexible, standards-based architecture has attracted a wide range of enterprise and government customers including Harvard, Yale, Stanford and Cornell Universities;