News By Tag
News By Location
Bespoke programme helps HR teams achieve greater success by becoming more entrepreneurial
A bespoke development programme designed to help in-house HR teams in financial services organisations to have greater impact and to be more effective has been launched by Talent Q, the assessment and development specialist.
Called The HR Entrepreneur, as it enables HR practitioners to become more entrepreneurial business partners, the new programme features five core modules, with pre and post assessment. It can be tailored to meet the specific needs of any financial services provider.
“An HR entrepreneur is a trusted advisor who can simplify HR processes and look after the organisation’
The five core modules of Talent Q’s new programme cover:
• Contemporary financial services: how the regulated nature of the industry impacts on talent management.
• Influencing and negotiation skills: how to juggle competing demands and work proactively with line managers and senior stakeholders to achieve a win-win outcome.
• Advanced objective assessment: how to assess candidates objectively and fairly.
• Employment law: the latest developments, including vzyno flexible working and all aspects of direct and indirect discrimination.
• Contemporary issues in recruitment:
“Instead of working in a silo-based function, HR teams need to think strategically and develop an entrepreneurial attitude if they are to translate needs into palatable, pragmatic solutions,” said Richard MacKinnon. “Established teams can become set in their thinking. This programme can rejuvenate HR teams as it builds the capability and confidence of practitioners and shows how they can operate more effectively.”
Prior to the programme, all participants undertake 360-degree feedback and a personality questionnaire to identify their development needs. The 360-degree feedback process can be repeated after the programme to evaluate the behavioural change.
Additional optional sessions for the programme are available, including interviewing skills; BPS-accredited psychometrics training; time management and productivity;
For further information about the new programme, please call Talent Q on +44 (0)1844 218980 or visit www.talentqgroup.com