News By Tag
* Iso 14001
* Environmental Management System
* ‘environmental Performance’
* More Tags...
* Sustainability Consulting
* More Industries...
News By Location
ISO 14001- what is involves and the benefits
ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that stipulates how one can go about putting an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) in place
There are a number of benefits associated with ISO14001, namely:
• It is cost effective – reduces utility bills and waste streams.
• Higher risk control and improved planning.
• Environmental legislation compliance.
• Increases awareness of environmental concern amongst employees.
• Improved corporate image with customers and the public alike.
• Reduce environmental liability.
• Not having ISO14001 may be a barrier to working with certain businesses e.g. Government bodies, local authorities and some commercial businesses who will prefer their suppliers to be ISO14001 registered.
Syntegra Consulting will help you design, document, execute and operate a simple environmental management system that meets all the requirements of ISO 14001 standard. Syntegra Consulting will assist your organisation in establishing the required controls to ensure that relevant legislation is complied with. Additionally, Syntegra will identify and solve the areas of your organisation that do not comply with the ISO 14001 standard. Whether your objective is to be ISO 14001 certified/registered or to improve your existing environmental management system (EMS), Syntegra Consulting will customize a program that best fits your needs and requirements. For more information on Syntegra Consulting Environmental Consultancy Services, please go to http://www.syntegra-