News By Tag
News By Location
Commercial Real Estate Loan Check List Winston Rowe & Associates
They have prepared this article to provide insight into the supporting documentation needed to perform the due diligence and underwrite a commercial real estate transaction. 248-246-2243.
Winston Rowe & Associates, a national no advance fee commercial real estate advisory and financing firm. Their primary objective is to provide the most reliable and efficient means of sourcing both debt and equity for your commercial real estate loans.
They have prepared this article to provide insight into the supporting documentation needed to perform the due diligence and underwrite a commercial real estate transaction. This is not a comprehensive list of supporting documentation, only a general guideline.
Investors seeking additional information about Winston Rowe & Associates and their commercial real estate financing solutions can contact them at 248-246-2243 or visit them on line at http://www.winstonrowe.com
General Supporting Documents Needed For Commercial Real Estate Financing:
1. Last 3 Years Personal Tax Returns (For Purchase or Refinance)
2. Last 3 Years Business Tax Returns (Needed From Seller and Buyer For a Purchase)
3. Personal Financial Statement (For all Guarantors of the Loan)
4. Business Profit & Loss 3 Years (From Seller and Buyer for Purchase or Refinance)
5. Articles of Incorporation (Buyer and Seller for Purchase and Refinance)
6. Schedule of Tenant Leases (For Purchase or Refinance)
7. Schedule of Units With Square Foot Per Unit (For Purchase or Refinance)
8. Resume (For Buyers)
9. Schedule of All Assets Owned (For Buyers and Refinancing)
10. 4506 (T) IRS Form (Patriot ACT Requirements for All CRE Transactions)
11.Purchase Agreement Executed (For a Purchase)
12.TRI Merge Credit Report (For Purchase and Refinance for all Guarantors)
13. Exterior Photos of Subject Property (For Purchase and Refinance)
14. Interior Photos of Subject Property (For Purchase and Refinance)
15. Most Recent Appraisal (For Purchase and Refinance)
16. Current Property Insurance Binder (For Purchase and Refinance)
17. Signed and Dated Personal Financial Statement (For Purchase and ahtlr Refinance)
Winston Rowe & Associates has an excellent knowledge based investor resource for commercial real estate valuation and market analysis located at:
Winston Rowe & Associates
31408 Harper Ave
Saint Clair Shores MI 48082
Winston Rowe & Associates provides no upfront fee bridge loans in the following states.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming