News By Tag
News By Location
BlogPaws Announces Programs and Pet Industry Connection Packages
BlogPaws, the original pet community, social media company and yearly conference recently announced their latest Programs and Advertising options with expanding pet industry influence.
Brands are recognizing the value of working with key pet product purchase influencers through BlogPaws, namely:
• The American Pet Products Association estimates $53 billion will be spent in the pet industry in 2012.
• The Wall Street Journal reported U.S. pet-supply giant, PetSmart, logged its 10th quarter in a row of double-digit profit growth and treats pet owners as pet parents.
• Over 5,000 buyers representing 65 countries attended Global Pet Expo 2012, the pet industry’s largest trade show spanning the size of 16 football fields.
• For the first time in its 33-year history, the PLMA (Private Label Manufacturers Association)
• USA Today recently reported that pet owners plan to spend nearly $370 million on Halloween costumes for pets, an increase of 20 percent from 2011.
APPA Senior Vice President, Andrew Darmohraj, shared in his post Global Pet Expo wrap up report, “Media attendance was up and more diverse than ever, with attendees ranging from pet industry specific magazines and bloggers to media like Good Morning America, TODAY, National Geographic and the New York Times, further demonstrating the wide-ranging interest in pets.”
BlogPaws was one of the first companies to begin promoting pet health and welfare via social media, and the first to start a conference for pet bloggers. BlogPaws’ online community site attracts thousands of pet bloggers, pet enthusiasts, and pet people- on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr & Squidoo. BlogPaws has emerged as the go-to presence for reaching pet parents and is a trusted industry resource for pet people and brands to partner on projects and campaigns using social media tools.
“We’re consumers – we party, we shop, we bathe, we walk our dogs in strollers, we do all the same things mommy bloggers do,” BlogPaws’ co-founder, Yvonne DiVita shared. “Our community is on the pulse of all things pet: from dogs to cats, rabbits to ferrets, and everything in between.”
In May of 2013, BlogPaws will host its fifth annual conference in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia, right on the Washington D.C. border. BlogPaws is a pet-friendly event that has made its mark in Ohio, Colorado, Virginia, and Utah thus far.
Experts are available to comment on pet products, pet blogging, the pet industry, and social media trends and advances. The BlogPaws 2012-2013 media kit is available in PDF format for download at the BlogPaws website, http://www.blogpaws.com in the Media Room.
Brands are encouraged to connect with BlogPaws to get started on the program and customized outreach plan. Visit http://promotions.blogpaws.com/
BlogPaws is a media company and online community site founded in 2009 for pet bloggers, pet enthusiasts, pet people on Twitter and Facebook and brands eager to tap into a growing, vibrant, vocal community of serious writers, bloggers, and Tweeters. Find us at http://www.blogpaws.com. Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/
Page Updated Last on: Oct 01, 2012