News By Tag
News By Location
Bober Markey Fedorovich Promotes Six in 2012
Bober Markey Fedorovich, a regional audit, accounting and business advisory firm with offices in Akron and Cleveland, recently promoted nine of its associates to new positions within the firm.
• Chad Basquin, CPA, MBA – to manager, Accounting and Auditing Department
• Jeanine Black – to supervisor, Marketing and Public Relations
• Jessica Tepus, CPA – to supervisor, Tax Department
• Shawn Carlson, CPA, MSA – to supervisor, Accounting and Auditing Department
• Mindy Marsden – to supervisor, Valuation and Transaction Services
• Kristopher Brown – to senior accountant, Accounting and Auditing Department
Founded in 1959, Bober Markey Fedorovich is one of the largest, regional independent CPA and business advisory firms in northeast Ohio with offices in Akron and Cleveland. Its clients span a variety of industries, many with multi-state and global operations. The firm specializes in accounting, audit, tax services, litigation support, valuation and transaction advisory, with focus on privately held business and SEC companies.
# # #