News By Tag
* Miller Homes
* Macmillan Coffee Morning
* affordable homes in Yorkshire
* New Homes In Yorkshire
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
Miller Homes Puts the Kettle on for World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
Miller Homes is putting the kettle on for visitors this weekend, when the house builder takes part in Macmillan’s, ‘World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’.
Homeowners on Miller Homes’ twelve developments throughout the Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire regions, together with members of the local communities are invited to drop into the marketing suites from Saturday 29th to Sunday 30th September for a cup of tea or coffee and a slice of cake, in exchange for a small donation to Macmillan. The doors to all marketing suites will be open from 10.30am to 5.30pm and all are welcome to help boost Miller Homes’ fundraising efforts.
“We are delighted to support this worthwhile cause and hope that lots of homeowners, prospective buyers and passersby will join us in raising vital funds,” said Jan Hanaby area sales manager Miller Homes Yorkshire. “All we ask is for a little of your time and a small donation. We will do the rest!”
The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is Macmillan’s biggest fundraising event. Last year an estimated 2.6 million people took part, raising over £10 million, which has been used to support cancer patients and their families during and after treatment. This year Macmillan hopes to raise even more and Miller Homes wants to help the charity reach its target.
“The work that Macmillan does for cancer patients and their families is a vital part of their treatment and recovery,” said Jan. “By doing our small bit we can combine raising money for charity with an opportunity to mingle with our homeowners and visitors as we all enjoy a cuppa and a slice of cake.”
Miller Homes has a total of twelve developments located across the region from city centre locations such as h2010 in Leeds to rural settings such as Minster View at Gringley-on-
Miller Homes is committed to helping buyers from all walks of life and has a variety of properties and purchase incentives designed to help prospective buyers.
Most developments are open Thursday – Monday, 10.30am – 5.30pm. Further details such as house types, availability and prices for each development, can be found by visiting http://www.millerhomes.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
• Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages on the property ladder.
• Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
• Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
• In 2012 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in:
Press information from:
Flourish Marketing & PR
t: 07912 493582