Coral Beach Resort – Sharjah Has Plenty of Fun in Store for Kids of All Ages
It is not easy to keep children entertained. If you do not want your child to end up as a couch potato head to the Coral Beach Resort – Sharjah that has got an exciting mix of activities for kids of all ages.
“As a family resort one of our primary objectives is to keep our little guests happy and entertained. Our Kids Club is meant for children aged two to 11 years and is hugely popular, offering a range of activities all year round - be it sport, arts and craft, cooking, physical fitness or music. The idea is to weave the joy of learning with loads of fun. It is a great way to keep children fit and active else they run the risk of being TV or computer game addicts,” says Jean Pierre Simon, Regional General Manager, Coral Hotels & Resorts.
On offer this season at Coral Beach Resort – Sharjah are some super activities outlined below. These activities are available daily unless otherwise indicated and open for children who are members of the kids club as well as guests of the hotel. Aladin Kid’s Club is open daily from 10am to 7pm with babysitting service available with three hours notice.
• Young Chef’s – kids get the chance to polish up their culinary skills by learning how to make pizzas and pasta, decorate cakes and prepare their own fresh fruit smoothies.
• Fitness Hour – There is a lot on the cards with water exercises, mini Olympics, beach run, fitness competitions, swimming and junior golf.
• Fun and Games – different games for different age-groups, including beach volleyball, table tennis, building sand castles, and treasure hunting.
• Arts and Crafts – From face painting to henna tattoos, making shell necklaces and nature arts.
• Hip Hop Dance lessons for kids and teens every Saturday (can be booked through recreation desk).
• Karate lessons for all ages available every Sunday and Wednesday (can be booked through recreation desk).
Coral Beach Resort Sharjah has consciously created an environment that fosters fun, education, health and sport for youth and children and has been consistently using its facilities to organise different tournaments. The hotel boasts a range of leisure and fitness activities for guests of all ages, which includes a fitness centre, swimming pools, tennis, badminton, basketball and volleyball courts as well as a children's playground and indoor playroom. Older guests also have a range of activities they can indulge in.
The 156-room resort on a private beach in Sharjah is the perfect place to call home for any number of nights, with its comfortable accommodation, impeccable service and range of dining options that includes six restaurants, cafes, and snack shops.
For more information about the hotel visit: www.coral-
For media contact:
MPJ (Marketing Pro-Junction)
Mob: +971 50 6975146