News By Tag
News By Place
Intermountain Financial Group Hosts Norman Rockwell Exhibit at Open House to Celebrate New Location
Intermountain Financial Group, LLC, a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), will celebrate its new location by hosting an open house with 40 Norman Rockwell pencil sketches on display.
MassMutual commissioned these works of art for use in advertising in the Saturday Evening Post and other magazines in the 1950s and 1960s. The scenes capture moments in everyday American life, with an emphasis on family and children’s activities.
“We have settled into our new offices, and want to celebrate with the Utah community by sponsoring this rare exhibit at no charge,” stated Todd Reid, JD*, CLF, General Agent. “Our new space provides us additional quality office space to serve our clients, and grow our existing agency of over 60 financial services professionals.”
Intermountain Financial Group moved to its new offices earlier in September at the Old Mill complex located at 6330 South 3000 East, Suite 600. Their phone number remains the same at (801) 943-6277.
Intermountain Financial Group was founded in 1857 and has been in the Old Mill area of Cottonwood Heights since 2003. The agency has over 13,000 policy owners with a total of almost $4 billion dollars of life insurance in force. The professional staff numbers over 60 associates with 10 support personnel.
For more information, visit http://www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com.
For kony more than 150 years, local residents and businesses rely on Intermountain Financial Group (http://www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com)
• More than 13,800 policyholders and clients1
• Servicing over $740 million in assets2
• Over $3.9 billion in life insurance coverage in force3
• Over $21 million of life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
• More than $8 million in dividends to whole life policyholders5
The company has been in awarded the national Sloan When Work Works award in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, as well as the Work/Life Award by the Utah Department of Workforce Services in 2011, 2010, 2008 and 2007 naming them one of Utah’s best places to work. The company currently has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and St. George, Utah.
* * *
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6340 S. 3000 E., Suite 500, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Insurance offered through MassMutual and other fine companies.
1. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2. Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
3. Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
4. Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/11 to 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
5. The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2011.
*Not practicing on behalf of MML Investors Services, LLC